Genuine Goat Leather Satchel Briefcase
This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $35
Please note the size carefully prior to ordering.
16 Inch Brown Bag Dimensions: 12" H x 16" W x 5" D
- 3 internal compartments, featuring a spacious padded central compartment with velcro strap
- 2 internal zippered pockets
- 2 big external front pockets
- 1 small pocket on each side of the bag
- Strong YKK zippers, brass finishing, and buckle closure
- 1 sturdy briefcase handle
- 1 fixed strong and wide shoulder strap (adjustable length up to 55")
- Authentic: Individually handcrafted with Genuine Goat Leather. Rugged, Eco-friendly and affordable.
- Stylish Design: A raw character that improves with age. Oil rubbed and distressed. It is vintage at its best.
- Built to Last: The leather satchel features quality stitching, brass buckles, and strong zippers. Ultra-durable, reliable and secure. Lined with heavy-duty canvas to protect contents.
- Multiple Carry Options: With a convenient, adjustable shoulder strap and sturdy handle, this bag can be hand carried, worn on the shoulder, or across the body.
|Dimensions (H*W*D)||11x15x4 Inch or 12x16x5 Inch|
|Available in Size(s)||15 Inch, 16 Inch|
|Available In Color(s)||Brown|
|Material(s)||Genuine Goat Leather, Eco-friendly|
|Gender||Unisex, Men, Women|
|Delivery Info||While supply lasts. Credit will be issued if out of stock.|
|Internal Processing Time||1 to 5 Business Days.|
|Estimated Arrival (within U.S.)||5 – 14 Days.|
|Ships To||USA Only|
|Product Returns Policy||The product comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. After an initial inspection, if you are not happy with quality, materials, or workmanship, return in new and unused condition in original carton within 7 days for credit. A 15% restocking fee will apply.|
- Each bag is personally crafted by skilled artisans, using pure goat leather processed using traditional techniques of "vegetable tanning". This gives the leather its unique natural characteristics, is eco-friendly, without the use of any harmful chemicals.
- The goat leather is procured from tanneries who source the material from meat processing industries. Goats are not butchered just for its skin.
- The leather ages gracefully, enhancing its appeal over time.
- Each leather product is unique and has a distinctive color tone or marking, which may be different from the images shown.
- New leather products may have a leather scent that will fade away within 3-4 weeks of regular use.