Flying Butterfly Pen (1 PC)
This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $35
How cool is that? It's like the Caleb and Sophia butterfly pen, but this one flutters as you write! Well, at least that's what it feels like. Nevertheless, it'd be hard to get kids and adults alike to stop taking notes with these attractive novelty double-winged 3D butterfly pens.
The large and medium butterfly wavers when writing, while the small butterfly is fixed in place with a subtle beauty.
The butterflies design come in an assortment of colors, shapes, sizes, and patterns. Therefore, the actual product received may be different from what is pictured. The photos are for references only.
- Soft, comfortable plastic grip
- Smooth 0.38mm extra-thin black liquid gel ink
- Flexible tip with fluttering butterfly as you write
- A useful companion everywhere and a handy gift for all
- Pen Dimension: 9-1/2" x 3/8"
- Butterfly Dimension: 2" to 2-1/2" (small), 3" to 4.5" (medium), 4" to 5" (large)
- Hand-assembled and made-to-order
Limited supplies. If your style selection is out-of-stock,
- By specifying your "Preference", a random style will be shipped.
- By specifying your "Requirement", we will contact you with the option to cancel or place the order on pre-order.
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||9-1/2" x 3/8"|
|Available In Color(s)||Blue, Pink, Red, Purple, Multi-Color, Assorted|
|Available in Size(s)||Medium, Large|
|Product Returns Policy||This is a personalized or custom made-to-order item and is not eligible for return or exchange unless there is a defect or error on our part.|
|Shipping Information||This item is made-to-order. Will be placed on backorder if not available.|
|Ships To||All Destinations, Store pick up option available|
|Internal Processing Time||1 to 10 Business Days|
|Estimated Arrival (within U.S.)||1 - 3 Weeks|
I got this for a gift for a small child. The butterfly is beautiful but the shaft of the pen is like a flower stem. It's very flexible. I think it will be hard for young ones to use because it's not stiff like a normal pen. The three year old I got it for may not be able to "write" with if well. The "stem" may also be too small for little hands but I'm sure she will grow into it. Great for ones that are already proficient at writing.