(Digital) The Rainbow Promise Board Game
This Bible-based board game is a fun way for both young and old alike to learn more about the Great Flood. Some questions promote group discussion and personal expression. Other questions deepen Bible knowledge.
Purchase includes a PDF file for download to print and cut to size on your own paper:
- Game Instructions
- Game Board
- 7 Game Pieces
- 40 Beginner Game Cards (Blue) - Questions suitable for young or new ones -and/or-
- 40 Advanced Game Cards (Rainbow) - Questions suitable for all ages
- Age 3 and up
- 2 to 7 Players
- All verses are quoted from the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.
- To save printing costs, click here to purchase the complete game set instead.
NOTE: Download is available immediately after payment is received and verified. For immediate delivery, please order digital goods separately from physical goods. If ordering together, the digital purchase is available at the time the physical goods are shipped.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Some mobile or tablet devices may experience technical difficulties with downloading digital files due to security policies set by the devices and browsers. We suggest downloading from a computer if you are experiencing an issue.
|Available In Language(s)
|N/A (digital product 8.5" x 11")
|Printable PDF File
|Number of Players
|2 to 7 Players
|Age 3 and up
|Product Returns Policy
|All SALES FINAL. This item is not eligible for return.
|Available for instant download
|Internal Processing Time
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & SAVE PDF GAME FILES
- Verify that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer. If not already installed, click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download and complete the installation steps provided by Adobe Acrobat Reader. The file can be opened by Acrobat 7.0 or later.
- After payment is received and verified, you will receive an email titled "Your downloads are ready" that contains a unique link to retrieve your purchase. Please save a copy of this email.
- Click on the provided link, then click the green button "Download Now". The PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Five (5) download attempts are available. Shall you experience technical difficulties, please contact us to resend you the link.
HOW TO PRINT PDF GAME FILES
- Open up the downloaded PDF Game file.
- Insert Letter Sized Paper (8 ½ x 11 inches) into your printer. Game Cards, Game Pieces, and Game Boards should be printed on cardstock.
- Navigate to: File > Print.
If you have technical difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
HOW TO STORE AND ORGANIZE YOUR BIBLE GAMES
- Plastic Sheet Protectors
- File Folders
- Ziploc Bags (for the playing cards)
- Report covers
This product is protected by U.S. copyright laws. You may print unlimited copies for personal use only.
You may not distribute, share or resell any of these files without written permission from PEGlala.com. Doing so constitutes copyright infringement. Instead, please refer others to our website to purchase their own copy.
PRINT UNLIMITED COPIES FOR PERSONAL USE – PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Many websites only allow one or two printings or only allow access to game files for a certain number of days. PEGlala.com will allow you to download and print as many copies as you need for personal use as stipulated by our notice above. In addition, if you lose your printed copy or cannot locate your downloaded file, use the unique link provided in the email to download again. You are allowed up to five (5) downloads but are not allowed to share your account with others.
Perhaps you purchase a game for one child and then a few years later want to use it with another child or with a Bible study. No problem! Just find the file on your computer (or download it again), print and play!
NEW GAME RELEASES
New games will be coming soon. Please subscribe to our newsletter and we will notify you when our new games become available.
2/4/2019 Update file settings
12/8/2018 Update file settings
6/15/2016 First Version Update
• Ownership transferred from www.FunBibleGames.com to www.PEGlala.com
• Completely revised all game content including artwork, design, file formatting, and instructions
• Revised and added questions