Genuine Buffalo Leather Convertible 16" Rustic Briefcase
This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $35
- Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 4 inches
- Made of Top-Grain buffalo leather
- Weight: 4.19 pounds
- Ideal for 15 inches laptops, iPads, and other tablets
- Stores files, books, smartphones, tablets, laptop chargers, etc.
- Very spacious and keeps your stuff organized with 2 internal compartments
- 2 pen slots, 4 card slots, 1 mobile pocket & 1 zipper pocket on internal wall
- 1 pocket & zipper pocket on the outer wall of the bag
- 1 exterior zipper pocket
- Exterior leather strap on the back that can attach onto a rolling luggage for easy travels
- 1 Adjustable Strap with Max length 55 inches
- Color: Antique Brown
- A Fair Trade Product
- Authentic: Individually handcrafted with Genuine Buffalo Leather. Rugged, Eco-friendly and affordable.
- Stylish Design: A raw character that improves with age. Oil rubbed and distressed. It is vintage at its best.
- Built to Last: The leather satchel features quality stitching, brass buckles, and strong zippers. Ultra-durable, reliable and secure. Lined with heavy-duty canvas to protect contents.
- Multiple Carry Options: With a convenient, adjustable shoulder strap and sturdy handle, this bag can be hand carried, worn on the shoulder, or across the body.
|Dimensions (H*W*D)||11x16x4 Inch|
|Available in Size(s)||16 Inch|
|Available In Color(s)||Brown|
|Material(s)||Genuine Buffalo Leather, Eco-friendly|
|Gender||Unisex, Men, Women|
|Delivery Info||While supply lasts. Credit will be issued if out of stock.|
|Internal Processing Time||1 to 5 Business Days.|
|Estimated Arrival (within U.S.)||5 – 14 Days.|
|Ships To||USA Only|
|Product Returns Policy||The product comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. After an initial inspection, if you are not happy with quality, materials, or workmanship, return in new and unused condition in original carton within 7 days for credit. A 15% restocking fee will apply.|
- Each bag is personally crafted by skilled artisans, using pure buffalo leather processed using traditional techniques of "vegetable tanning". This gives the leather its unique natural characteristics, is eco-friendly, without the use of any harmful chemicals.
- The buffalo leather is procured from tanneries who source the material from meat processing industries. Buffalos are not butchered just for its skin.
- The leather ages gracefully, enhancing its appeal over time.
- Each leather product is unique and has a distinctive color tone or marking, which may be different from the images shown.
- New leather products may have a leather scent that will fade away within 3-4 weeks of regular use.