Truth Bee Told Cards
This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $35
These Truth Bee Told Cards are designed to help you get better acquainted with others by stimulating spiritual conversation. Since there are no points or wrong answers, only upbuilding conversation, everyone benefits, both young and old alike! Great to play with grandparents, at gatherings, when you have guests for dinner, or while traveling in a car group - anytime you want to enjoy an interchange of encouragement. Recall great memories from the past, or think ahead to our bright future! Updated! Cards now come in a metal box.
Each box of game cards includes 2 levels of play:
- Young Christians - includes 48 Level I & 32 Level II cards
- Level I (Blue) - Questions for young ones and those new in the truth
- Level II (Green) - Questions for baptized ones of any age
- Mature Christians - includes 32 Level III & 48 IV cards
- Level III (Pink) - Questions suitable for mature individuals
- Level IV (Yellow) - Questions for those with many years of experience in the truth
Game includes: 80 Game Cards stored in a metal box
- This game is designed for Jehovah's Witnesses and uses theocratic vocabulary.
- Want to play right now? Click here to purchase the digital (PDF file) version.
- Want to us to print custom Game Questions for you? Click here to purchase the Custom Questions printing service for each Level of play.
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||Package size 4.25" x 3" x 1-3/8"|
|Available In Language(s)||English|
|Number of Players||2 or more|
|By Age||Ages 12 and up|
|Product Returns Policy||All SALES FINAL. This item is not eligible for return.|
|Shipping Information||This item is made-to-order|
|Ships To||All Destinations|
|Internal Processing Time||1 to 5 Business Days|
|Estimated Arrival (within the U.S.)||7 – 21 Days|
We absolutely LOVE the Truth Be Told Cards : ) They're perfect, compact and great to get to know others especially for us that struggle with social anxiety...
I can’t believe how fast I received my order. Thank you
Wonderful way to start spiritually minded conversations. We are using them when we ride to the kingdom hall with our kids – and were surprised about each other’s answers. It’s leading to a wonderful spiritually minded conversations amongst our family as well as when we go out in service with our car group.
I really love the cards! I haven't had a chance to use them but I can't wait. We played this game at gathering and we had so much fun that I had to order them for my next gathering.
Great game idea! Will keep my friends entertained and encouraged