(Digital) Bible Game - Who Am I?
An easy to play, fast-paced game for any number of people. Fun at gatherings, after family worship, or when you have friends over for dinner. All you need is a pen and some Post-It Notes!
File Format: PDF file for download to print and cut to size on your own paper
- Age 5 and Up
- 2 or more Players
If you appreciate this free product, please express your appreciation by sharing this with others and leaving a positive review below! =)
NOTE: Download is available immediately after payment is received and verified. For immediate delivery, please order digital goods separately from physical goods. If ordering together, the digital purchase is available at the time the physical goods are shipped.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Some mobile or tablet devices may experience technical difficulties with downloading digital files due to security policies set by the devices and browsers. We suggest downloading from a computer if you are experiencing an issue.
|Available In Language(s)||English|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||N/A (digital product 8.5" x 11")|
|Material(s)||Printable PDF File|
|Number of Players||2 or more|
|By Age||Age 5 and up|
|Product Returns Policy||Not Applicable|
|Shipping Information||Available for instant download|
|Internal Processing Time||Instant Download|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & SAVE PDF GAME FILES
- Verify that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer. If not already installed, click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download and complete the installation steps provided by Adobe Acrobat Reader. The file can be opened by Acrobat 7.0 or later.
- After payment is received and verified, you will receive an email titled "Your downloads are ready" that contains a unique link to retrieve your purchase. Please save a copy of this email.
- Click on the provided link, then click the green button "Download Now". The PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Five (5) download attempts are available. Shall you experience technical difficulties, please contact us to resend you the link.
HOW TO PRINT PDF GAME FILES
- Open up the downloaded PDF Game file.
- Insert Letter Sized Paper (8 ½ x 11 inches) into your printer. Game Cards, Game Pieces, and Game Boards should be printed on cardstock.
- Navigate to: File > Print.
If you have technical difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
HOW TO STORE AND ORGANIZE YOUR BIBLE GAMES
- Plastic Sheet Protectors
- File Folders
- Ziploc Bags (for the playing cards)
- Report covers
This product is protected by U.S. copyright laws. You may print unlimited copies for personal use only.
You may not distribute, share or resell any of these files without written permission from PEGlala.com. Doing so constitutes copyright infringement. Instead, please refer others to our website to purchase their own copy.
PRINT UNLIMITED COPIES FOR PERSONAL USE – PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Many websites only allow one or two printings or only allow access to game files for a certain number of days. PEGlala.com will allow you to download and print as many copies as you need for personal use as stipulated by our notice above. In addition, if you lose your printed copy or cannot locate your downloaded file, use the unique link provided in the email to download again. You are allowed up to five (5) downloads but are not allowed to share your account with others.
Perhaps you purchase a game for one child and then a few years later want to use it with another child or with a Bible study. No problem! Just find the file on your computer (or download it again), print and play!
NEW GAME RELEASES
New games will be coming soon. Please subscribe to our newsletter and we will notify you when our new games become available.
12/9/2018 Update file settings
1/25/2013 First version update
I have not had the chance to use this yet. But I’m sure it will be great at next gathering
I'm glad I got this game.
very good idea
very nicely don e
It is a practical yet affordable game my son and I really enjoyed it.