(Digital) Printable Letter Writing Paper Visit JW.org - College Ruled
Clean and simple. This printable letter writing paper template is great for letter witnessing and conveniently invites the recipient to immediately visit the JW.org website by using their mobile device to scan the relevant QR code in their native language. Designed with QR Codes for 19 of the most spoken or written languages in the world. If the recipient does not comprehend the message written in your letter, your effort will not go to waste, since the JW.org website will do the job.
- College Ruled (Medium ruled) design - 9/32 Inch (7.1 mm) spacing between horizontal lines
- Download and print on 8.5” x 11” Letter size paper
- Designed with QR Codes inviting the recipient to visit JW.org in 19 different languages: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, French, Arabic, Bengali, Russian, Portuguese, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Armenian, Persian, and Italian
File Format: PDF file for download to print on your own paper.
Need us to print this for you? Click here to purchase this as a print-to-order stationery paper product.
If you appreciate this free product, please express your appreciation by sharing this with others and leaving a positive review below! =)
NOTE: Download is available immediately after payment is received and verified. For immediate delivery, please order digital goods separately from physical goods. If ordering together, the digital purchase is available at the time the physical goods are shipped.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Some mobile or tablet devices may experience technical difficulties with downloading digital files due to security policies set by the devices and browsers. We suggest downloading from a computer if you are experiencing an issue.
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||N/A (digital product 8.5" x 11")|
|Material(s)||Printable PDF File|
|By Age||Age 4 and up|
|Product Returns Policy||Not Applicable|
|Shipping Information||Available for instant download|
|Internal Processing Time||Instant Download|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & SAVE PDF FILES
- Verify that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. If not already installed, click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader or download a PDF app to your tablet or mobile device. Download and complete the installation steps provided by Adobe Acrobat Reader. The file can be opened by Acrobat 7.0 or later.
- After payment is received and verified, you will receive an email titled "Your downloads are ready" that contains a unique link to retrieve your purchase. Please save a copy of this email.
- Click on the provided link, then click the green button "Download Now". The PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Five (5) download attempts are available. Shall you experience technical difficulties, please contact us to resend you the link.
HOW TO PRINT PDF FILES
- Open up the downloaded PDF file.
- Insert Letter Sized Paper (8 ½ x 11 inches) into your printer. Game Cards, Game Pieces, and Game Boards should be printed on cardstock.
- Navigate to: File > Print.
If you have technical difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
This product is protected by U.S. copyright laws. You may print unlimited copies for personal use only.
You may not distribute, share, or resell any of these files without written permission from PEGlala.com. Doing so constitutes copyright infringement. Instead, please refer others to our website to purchase their own copy.
PRINT UNLIMITED COPIES FOR PERSONAL USE!
Many websites only allow one or two printings or only allow access to files for a certain number of days. PEGlala.com will allow you to download and print as many copies as you need for personal use as stipulated by our notice above. In addition, if you lose your printed copy or cannot locate your downloaded file, use the unique link provided in the email to download again. You are allowed up to five (5) downloads but are not allowed to share your account with others.
Please subscribe to our newsletter and we will notify you when new products become available.
6/22/2020 Initial creation