(Digital) Service Record for Children (Boy)
Young publishers (or young publishers-in-training) with little writing skills will find this helpful. Hey, adults can use it too, why not?
- Download and print on 8.5” x 11” Letter size paper
- Available in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Portuguese
- Categories: Hours, Placements, Video Showings, Return Visits, and Bible Studies
- Suitable for age 4 and up
- Tips: Print 6 double-sided copies then fold down the center to make it into a little booklet for use during the entire service year!
File Format: PDF file for download to print on your own paper.
Alternatively, we offer printed versions in booklet form.
We'd be glad to offer this in a new language if you'd provide us with the translated text and assist with proof-reading it before publishing. Feel free to reach out to us.
If you appreciate this free product, please express your appreciation by sharing this with others, contributing via a monetary donation, and or leaving a positive review below!
NOTE: Download is available immediately after payment is received and verified. For immediate delivery, please order digital goods separately from physical goods. If ordering together, the digital purchase is available at the time the physical goods are shipped.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Some mobile or tablet devices may experience technical difficulties with downloading digital files due to security policies set by the devices and browsers. We suggest downloading from a computer if you are experiencing an issue.
|Available In Language(s)
|English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese
|N/A (digital product 8.5" x 11")
|Printable PDF File
|Age 4 and up
|Product Returns Policy
|Available for instant download
|Internal Processing Time
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & SAVE PDF FILES
- Verify that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer. If not already installed, click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download and complete the installation steps provided by Adobe Acrobat Reader. The file can be opened by Acrobat 7.0 or later.
- After payment is received and verified, you will receive an email titled "Your downloads are ready" that contains a unique link to retrieve your purchase. Please save a copy of this email.
- Click on the provided link, then click the green button "Download Now". The PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Five (5) download attempts are available. Shall you experience technical difficulties, please contact us to resend you the link.
HOW TO PRINT PDF FILES
- Open up the downloaded PDF file.
- Insert Letter Sized Paper (8 ½ x 11 inches) into your printer. Game Cards, Game Pieces, and Game Boards should be printed on cardstock.
- Navigate to: File > Print.
If you have technical difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
This product is protected by U.S. copyright laws. You may print unlimited copies for personal use only.
You may not distribute, share or resell any of these files without written permission from PEGlala.com. Doing so constitutes copyright infringement. Instead, please refer others to our website to purchase their own copy.
PRINT UNLIMITED COPIES FOR PERSONAL USE!
Many websites only allow one or two printings or only allow access to files for a certain number of days. PEGlala.com will allow you to download and print as many copies as you need for personal use as stipulated by our notice above. In addition, if you lose your printed copy or cannot locate your downloaded file, use the unique link provided in the email to download again. You are allowed up to five (5) downloads but are not allowed to share your account with others.
Please subscribe to our newsletter and we will notify you when our new games become available.
12/10/2018 Update file settings
10/17/2013 First version update