(Digital) Go FISHing For Men (4 Card Games in 1)
Who were Jesus' 12 apostles? Who replaced Judas Iscariot? What do you know about each apostle? These fun card games are a great way for young and old to play and learn together. Memorize each of the apostles' names and learn Bible facts about them.
4 Card Games in One:
- Go FISHing for Men
- Double Apostles
Purchase includes a PDF file for download to print and cut to size on your own paper:
- Game Instructions
- 52 Game Cards
- 4 Quick Start Cards
- Age 4 and up
- 2 to 8 Players
To save printing costs, click here to purchase the complete game set instead.
NOTE: Download is available immediately after payment is received and verified. For immediate delivery, please order digital goods separately from physical goods. If ordering together, the digital purchase is available at the time the physical goods are shipped.
|Available In Language(s)||English|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||N/A (digital product 8.5" x 11")|
|Material(s)||Printable PDF File|
|Number of Players||1 or more, up to 8|
|By Age||Age 4 and up|
|Product Returns Policy||All SALES FINAL. This item is not eligible for return.|
|Shipping Information||Available for instant download|
|Internal Processing Time||Instant Download|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & SAVE PDF GAME FILES
- Verify that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer. If not already installed, click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download and complete the installation steps provided by Adobe Acrobat Reader. The file can be opened by Acrobat 7.0 or later.
- After payment is received and verified, you will receive an email titled "Your downloads are ready" that contains a unique link to retrieve your purchase. Please save a copy of this email.
- Click on the provided link, then click the green button "Download Now". The PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Five (5) download attempts are available. Shall you experience technical difficulties, please contact us to resend you the link.
HOW TO PRINT PDF GAME FILES
- Open up the downloaded PDF Game file.
- Insert Letter Sized Paper (8 ½ x 11 inches) into your printer. Game Cards, Game Pieces, and Game Boards should be printed on cardstock.
- Navigate to: File > Print.
If you have technical difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
HOW TO STORE AND ORGANIZE YOUR BIBLE GAMES
- Plastic Sheet Protectors
- File Folders
- Ziploc Bags (for the playing cards)
- Report covers
This product is protected by U.S. copyright laws. You may print unlimited copies for personal use only.
You may not distribute, share or resell any of these files without written permission from PEGlala.com. Doing so constitutes copyright infringement. Instead, please refer others to our website to purchase their own copy.
PRINT UNLIMITED COPIES FOR PERSONAL USE – PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Many websites only allow one or two printings or only allow access to game files for a certain number of days. PEGlala.com will allow you to download and print as many copies as you need for personal use as stipulated by our notice above. In addition, if you lose your printed copy or cannot locate your downloaded file, use the unique link provided in the email to download again. You are allowed up to five (5) downloads but are not allowed to share your account with others.
Perhaps you purchase a game for one child and then a few years later want to use it with another child or with a Bible study. No problem! Just find the file on your computer (or download it again), print and play!
NEW GAME RELEASES
New games will be coming soon. Please subscribe to our newsletter and we will notify you when our new games become available.
2/4/2019 Update file settings
12/8/2018 Update file settings
6/7/2016 Minor updates made to the following cards: Matthew, Judas Son of James, Simon
6/4/2016 First Version Update
• Ownership transferred from www.FunBibleGames.com to www.PEGlala.com
• Completely revised all game content including artwork, design, file formatting, and instructions
• Added one new game, “Double Apostles”
• Corrected errors and inaccurate references