(Digital) Truth Bee Told Cards
These Truth Bee Told Cards are designed to help you get better acquainted with others by stimulating spiritual conversation. Since there are no points or wrong answers, only upbuilding conversation, everyone benefits, both young and old alike! Great to play with grandparents, at gatherings, when you have guests for dinner, while traveling in a car group - anytime you want to enjoy an interchange of encouragement. Recall great memories from the past, or think ahead to our bright future! Use as a fun game in person or by video conferencing using an app such as Zoom. Any number of people can play!
Choose from 4 levels of play:
- Young Christians - includes 48 Level I & 32 Level II cards (80 cards total)
- Level I (Blue) - Questions for young ones and those new in the truth
Level II (Green) - Questions for baptized ones of any age
- Mature Christians - includes 32 Level III & 48 IV cards (80 cards total)
- Level III (Pink) - Questions suitable for mature individuals
- Level IV (Yellow) - Questions for those with many years of experience in the truth
Purchase includes a PDF file for download to print and cut to size on your own paper:
- Game Instructions
- Your choice of
- 80 Young Christians Game Cards
- 80 Mature Christians Game Cards
- 160 Young & Mature Christians Game Cards
- Age 12 and Up
- 2 or more Players
- This game is designed for Jehovah's Witnesses and uses theocratic vocabulary.
- To save printing costs, click here to purchase the complete game set instead.
NOTE: Download is available immediately after payment is received and verified. For immediate delivery, please order digital goods separately from physical goods. If ordering together, the digital purchase is available at the time the physical goods are shipped.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Some mobile or tablet devices may experience technical difficulties with downloading digital files due to security policies set by the devices and browsers. We suggest downloading from a computer if you are experiencing an issue.
|Available In Language(s)||English|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||N/A (digital product 8.5" x 11")|
|Material(s)||Printable PDF File|
|Number of Players||2 or more|
|By Age||Age 12 and up|
|Product Returns Policy||All SALES FINAL. This item is not eligible for return.|
|Shipping Information||Available for instant download|
|Internal Processing Time||Instant Download|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & SAVE PDF GAME FILES
- Verify that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer. If not already installed, click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download and complete the installation steps provided by Adobe Acrobat Reader. The file can be opened by Acrobat 7.0 or later.
- After payment is received and verified, you will receive an email titled "Your downloads are ready" that contains a unique link to retrieve your purchase. Please save a copy of this email.
- Click on the provided link, then click the green button "Download Now". The PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Five (5) download attempts are available. Shall you experience technical difficulties, please contact us to resend you the link.
HOW TO PRINT PDF GAME FILES
- Open up the downloaded PDF Game file.
- Insert Letter Sized Paper (8 ½ x 11 inches) into your printer. Game Cards, Game Pieces, and Game Boards should be printed on cardstock.
- Navigate to: File > Print.
If you have technical difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
HOW TO STORE AND ORGANIZE YOUR BIBLE GAMES
- Plastic Sheet Protectors
- File Folders
- Ziploc Bags (for the playing cards)
- Report covers
This product is protected by U.S. copyright laws. You may print unlimited copies for personal use only.
You may not distribute, share or resell any of these files without written permission from PEGlala.com. Doing so constitutes copyright infringement. Instead, please refer others to our website to purchase their own copy.
PRINT UNLIMITED COPIES FOR PERSONAL USE – PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Many websites only allow one or two printings or only allow access to game files for a certain number of days. PEGlala.com will allow you to download and print as many copies as you need for personal use as stipulated by our notice above. In addition, if you lose your printed copy or cannot locate your downloaded file, use the unique link provided in the email to download again. You are allowed up to five (5) downloads but are not allowed to share your account with others.
Perhaps you purchase a game for one child and then a few years later want to use it with another child or with a Bible study. No problem! Just find the file on your computer (or download it again), print and play!
NEW GAME RELEASES
New games will be coming soon. Please subscribe to our newsletter and we will notify you when our new games become available.
9/30/2020 Previously designed with 8 cards on a PDF page for printing. The current revised design is one card per page, which makes displaying and playing the game by video conferencing, such as Zoom, much easier.
2/4/2019 Update file settings
12/9/2018 Update file settings
6/4/2016 First Version Update
• Ownership transferred from www.FunBibleGames.com to www.PEGlala.com
• Changed name from "Truth Talk" to "Truth Bee Told"
• Completely revised all game content including artwork, design, file formatting, and instructions
• Revised and added questions, separated questions into four different levels
I love this game. It gets you talking and get to know others. Wonderful and fun!
We played this at a recent online gathering and everyone enjoyed it!
We got this game just in time to play it at our very first field service group zoom gathering. And everyone really seem to enjoy the questions. So we ended up letting his meaning that one to answer the same question. And everyone was encouraged by the friends answers.
They are great! I have been using them during service and we have been able bond over the great conversations that have started from these questions.
The friends loved the association and easy questions
We used them for upbuilding conversations on a congregation Zoom activity, crafting at-home displays of the yeartext. In response to the question, "Would you rather face Pharoah or Goliath in battle?" one of our young ones said, "It doesn't matter. I could face either one because Jehovah would do the fighting." Wow! What an expression of faith from a ten-year-old! Thanks again!
We had very open conversations with our kids at family worship! Great game!
We have had zoom open houses of our congregation every Friday night. These cards get everyone talking and we find out so many things about our brothers and sisters! These are great....especially the would you rather” cards
Haven’t had a chance to use fully as yet with a partner or group but did flip through some of the questions and they are great icebreaker/interactive questions to get to know the friends. Cool to play virtually and across different age groups (literally and spiritually). Really great concept overall. Can’t wait to play. Thanks for putting together wholesome and encouraging activities! Best!