Some buttons (such as Add to Cart) are not responding when I click on it, what should I do?
- Please refresh/reload browser page (hit the F5 key). Once the page reloads, ensure that ALL required fields (noted with "*") are filled out before clicking on the Add to Cart button.
- If you have apps or extensions added to your browser, such as AdBlock that prevents popup boxes, they may need to be temporarily disabled. Then try again.
- If you're unable to check out when clicking on the Go to Checkout button, please select (check it) that little box that says "I agree with the terms and conditions" first in order for this button to be enabled.
I'm unable to place my order while on the Checkout page, even after several attempts.
Please contact us / text us to send you a direct payment link for the order you're attempting to place.
How do I download a digital product that I've purchased?
- Verify that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer. If not already installed, click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download and complete the installation steps provided by Adobe Acrobat Reader. The file can be opened by Acrobat 7.0 or later.
- After payment is received and verified, you will receive an email titled "Your downloads are ready" that contains a unique link to retrieve your purchase. Please save a copy of this email! You will need the download link for future download attempts.
- Click on the provided link, then click the green button "Download Now". The PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Five (5) download attempts are available. Shall you experience technical difficulties, please contact us to resend you the link.
The download link does not work or I'm unable to download.
Some mobile or tablet devices may experience technical difficulties with downloading digital files due to security policies set by the devices and browsers. We suggest downloading from a computer if you are experiencing an issue. Shall you experience technical difficulties, please contact us for support.
I subscribed to the Weekly Meeting Packets downloadable product for the year, and I stopped receiving the weekly update notification emails before the end of the year.
This is a known and unresolved error for a few customers at the moment. Here are workaround solutions for the time being:
Purchase Version 2 of the Free Meeting Packets. A few volunteers tested these product listings and it's working as expected. It's the same content, but posted as a different item. Click here for the Midweek Meeting Packet and click here for the Weekend Meeting Packet.
Download Directly. Due to the technical issue, we will temporarily provide a direct download link for the Meeting Packets that can be accessed on the original product page. To retrieve, click on the applicable Meeting Packet item. In the Product Description section, click on the word "FILE" within the first sentence in red text that looks something like "FILE UPDATED: Uploaded on MM/DD/2021 for the week ending MM/DD/2021." and the direct download link becomes accessible. Bookmark the product page for ease of access. This workaround may discontinue when the issue is resolved (such as when Version 2 above becomes a permanent solution).
Separately, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book to keep us on your safe sender list. This will prevent our emails from being rejected by your mail server provider or from being sent to the junk mail folder.
In addition, If you continue to experience an issue with not receiving an email update for the Meeting Packets on newly placed orders, please send a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report so we can try to figure out if an alternative way of listing the free Meeting Packet needs to be considered.
I'm seeing a security warning message when I try to download a product, warning me that my connection Is not private.
Please perform the following steps:
Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
- Try on another web browser or an incognito window.
- Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support these ones.)
- Try another device or on the Shopify Mobile app.
- Try another internet connection (Ex., switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi)
- Ensure there are no pop-ups being blocked in the web browser.
- Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up/ad blockers enabled on the device.
If the issue persists, please go to this site here, and provide the information listed so we can investigate further.